Biller Reinhart Engineering Group has an immediate opening for a full time Administrative Support position. The Receptionist/Office Assistant will be a key member of the Biller Reinhart administrative team; assisting both internal and client driven administrative support. The person in this position will be responsible for performing routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers.
The ideal candidate will be exceedingly well organized, and will enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small growing business. This individual must be able to function effectively in a variety of roles within a dynamic environment.
This position works directly with and reports to the office manager. Office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. This position is full time (40 hours per week.).
Provide general administrative support and general office/facility management assistance to the office manager (for multiple locations) including:
- Answering and managing incoming calls;
- Maintaining paper and electronic records and filing systems;
- Transcribing and distributing notes/minutes of meetings;
- Providing daily support to staff as needed;
- Managing the inventory of office supplies, ensuring that costs are appropriately managed;
- Maintaining office facilities and equipment by assisting with procurement and routine maintenance and upkeep;
- Light cleaning;
- Developing and maintaining files;
- Developing and maintaining various databases and reports;
- Light bookkeeping;
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate office or conference room, making sure they feel welcomed and comfortable; and
- Coordinate new projects.
Skills and Experience:
- High School degree or higher
- Excellent verbal and written communications;
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail;
- Ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize demands in order to meet deadlines;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 and Adobe Suite;
- Time management skills;
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills; and
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Outgoing, cheerful, motivated and willing to learn taking direction with ease;
- Able to work independently and take initiative;
- Result oriented; finishing tasks in a timely manner/by a given deadline;
- An adaptable, flexible problem-solver;
- Team-focused and willing to assist co-workers in the development of their own professional skills in order to ensure the team's success;
- A person who presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, and integrity and cultivates these qualities in others;
- Professional appearance; and
- Responsible and punctual.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.