Michael H. Biller, PE, RRC
President / Principal Structural Engineer
Download Resume [PDF]
Michael Biller, PE, RRC has extensive experience in the fields of structural engineering and building envelope consulting. His expertise includes the following:
Mr. Biller is a licensed professional engineer in several states/territories and is a registered roof consultant with RCI (formerly known as the Roof Consulting Institute).
- Structural design of new buildings, industrial structures, and equipment support structures.
- Structural restoration of existing buildings, parking structures, plaza decks, industrial structures, and equipment support structures.
- Waterproofing of existing buildings, parking structures, and plaza decks.
- Roof consulting.
- Assessment of existing buildings and parking structures for forensic investigations, due diligence studies, feasibility studies, turnover studies, emergency repairs, and for future project planning.
- Expert testimony in depositions, trials, mediations, and appraisal hearings.