Biller Reinhart has unique capabilities to perform geo-forensic studies due to our well-rounded in-house expertise in this emerging technology. Biller Reinhart offers investigative services for soil-structure interaction related failures of engineering structure and facilities and serves a consultant for legal issues, including the following:
- Foundation and/or soil failure.
- Failure and damage investigations resulting from geotechnical issues.
- Foundation movement investigation
- Sinkhole damage claims in karst terrain
- Investigation, detection, stabilization and consultation on sinkhole related claims
- Alternative dispute resolution, neutral evaluation for sinkhole claims
- Building distress evaluation, testing, and instrumentation
- Construction materials evaluation and condition assessment
- Vibration damage and analysis from rock basting and pile driving, seismograph monitoring, and consultation
- Vibration intensity and damage threshold to historical and sensitive structures
- Pre- and Post- condition survey of nearby structures with pictorial documentation
- Swelling clays damage to residential structures
- Geophysical surveys
- Pile Integrity testing and instrumented pile load tests
- Rigid and flexible pavement failures
- Construction materials evaluation
- Specification compliance failure
Biller Reinhart performs such tasks as site assessments, peer review, report preparation, analysis, design, and expert consultation testimony in depositions, arbitration, hearings, and trials.