|Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. offers comprehensive structural engineering and building envelope consulting services. Our firm specializes in the following:
These specialties complement each other for the planning and designing of our clients' projects. Representative projects include the following:
- Design of new buildings, industrial structures, equipment support structures, and equipment concealment structures.
- Threshold inspection for new building construction and building restoration.
- Structural restoration of existing buildings, parking structures, plaza decks, industrial structures, and equipment support structures.
- Waterproofing of existing buildings, parking structures, and plaza decks.
- Roof consulting.
- Assessment of existing buildings and parking structures for forensic investigations, due diligence studies, feasibility studies, turnover studies, emergency repairs, and for future project planning.
BillerReinhart offers our full range of professional services throughout the state of Florida (Tampa, St. Petersburg, Daytona, Orlando, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Jacksonville) and nationwide for a diverse mix of public and private clients.
- Design of commercial and public buildings.
- Structural analysis of existing building components.
- Facility renovations.
- Adaptive reuse of existing structures.
- Restoration of concrete, structural steel, light gauge metal, masonry, and timber building components.
- Design of moisture intrusion remediation protocols.
- Evaluation of existing roofing systems and reroof design.
- Evaluation of buildings damaged by differential foundation settlement, fire, wind storm, vehicular impact, insect activity, construction related deficiencies, and structural overload.