Robert Reinhart, P.E., S.I.
Vice President / Principal Structural Engineer
Robert Reinhart has extensive experience in the fields of structural engineering and building envelope consulting. His expertise includes the following:
- Structural design of new buildings, industrial structures, and equipment support structures.
- Special/threshold inspection of new building construction and building restoration.
- Structural restoration of existing buildings, parking structures, plaza decks, industrial structures, and equipment support structures.
- Architectural engineering tasks including acoustics, lighting, and basic HVAC design.
- Waterproofing of existing buildings, parking structures, and plaza decks.
- Assessment of existing buildings and parking structures for forensic investigations, due diligence studies, feasibility studies, turnover studies, emergency repairs, and for future project planning.
- Expert testimony in depositions, trials, mediations, and appraisal hearings.
Robert Reinhart is a licensed professional engineer in Florida, Mississippi, North Carolina, and Alabama.