Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. performed a condition survey of the structure to observe the state of the discernible structural components of this two-story building constructed in the early 1900’s. Biller Reinhart prepared design documents (drawings and specifications) for the recommended repairs and modifications, including second floor timber framing strengthening, second story exterior wall strengthening and timber roof framing strengthening. Biller Reinhart performed site visits during construction to observe progress.
- Project Size: 8,810 Square Feet
- Project Location: Winter Haven, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $250,000
- Completion Date: Oct. 2007
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request