Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. performed calculations as a feasibility study to estimate the structural capacities of the existing roof framing elements affected by proposed modifications to add air handler units on the roof at this pharmaceutical facility in Davie, Florida. Biller Reinhart performed structural design and prepared construction documents (drawings and specifications) for roof framing modifications to accommodate new air handlers.
- Project Size: Renovations to Existing Facility
- Project Location: Davie, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $500,000
- Completion Date: 2009
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request