Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. prepared design drawings and specifications and bid documents for the restoration and waterproofing of deteriorated precast concrete parking deck structures for the 4-level parking structure. Biller Reinhart assisted the client and owner during the bidding phase of the project to select a contractor to perform the restoration work. Biller Reinhart also performed construction administration services including the following: conducting site visits during the restoration work to observe construction progress, submitting reports documenting the work, and reviewing contractor pay requests.
- Project Size: 4 Level Parking Structure
- Project Location: Tampa, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $900,000
- Actual Construction Costs: $900,000
- Completion Date: 2006
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request