Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. performed structural design for a one-story building addition encompassing approximately 3500 square feet adjacent to an existing one-story structure. The new building contains an indoor pool for diving instruction, bathrooms, mechanical mezzanines and storage areas. The construction of the new addition is comprised of the following: shallow cast-in-place concrete spread foundations and floor slab on grade, reinforced concrete masonry unit (CMU) walls, open web steel bar joists, and metal roof deck.
- Project Size: 3,500 Square Feet
- Project Location: Tampa, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $1,000,000
- Actual Construction Costs: $1,000,000
- Completion Date: Sept. 2008
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request