- Project Size: Plaza adjacent to Tampa Bay History Museum
- Project Location: Tampa, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $250,000
- Completion Date: 2009
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request
Ceremonial Space Sculpture
Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. coordinated with artist Bob Haozous for performing structural review of engineering drawings and calculations to verify compliance with requirements set by the Florida Building Code 2007 for the stainless-steel sculpture installation. BillerReinhart reviewed the steel fabrication drawing and details prepared in China. BillerReinhart performed a site visit during the sculpture installation to view steel sculpture components and verify compliance with design documents.