This project consisted of the initial condition survey of the existing structures, design, assistance during bidding and negotiations, and construction phase services (shop drawing/submittal reviews, response to contractor RFI’s, project correspondence, etc.) for upgrading and restoring the 13 story condominium tower, 3 story parking garage, and associated drive aisles located at Clarendon Condominium in Florida. The project included:
- Special inspections in relations to concrete repairs for major portions of parapet walls, minor portions of balcony decks, and some primary structural components of the condominium tower, parking garage, and drive aisles.
- Sounded every square inch of the property for repairs to solidify structural integrity.
- Oversight of repairing precast concrete joists and coating cazaly hangar connections.
- Reviewing shoring calculations and designs.
- Removal and replacement of expansion joints in the drive aisles.
Among other valuable services we were able to provide our Client on this project, BillerReinhart was able to provide engineered specifications to the condominium association for shutters, design glass railing and associated reinforced concrete members for a future project, and aid the project team so that project could be completed on time.
- Project Location: Clarendon Condominium, Highland Beach, Florida
- Construction Costs: $800K
- Completion Date: 2018
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request