Crenshaw Reserve Townhomes
Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. performed structural design and prepared construction documents (drawings and specifications) for ten two-story residential buildings each encompassing approximately 13,000 square feet with 4 tenant units per building. The construction of the structures is comprised of the following: cast-in-place concrete foundations and floor slab on grade, first-story re enforced concrete masonry unit walls, second-story timber framed walls, and pre-engineered metal plate connected timber second floor and roof trusses.
- Project Size: 13,000 Sq.Ft Each Bldg., 4 Units Per Bldg.
- Project Location: Tampa, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $500,000 Per Building
- Completion Date: Pending
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request