- Project Location: Miami, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: Not Available
- Actual Construction Costs: Not Available
- Completion Date: 2019
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request
Building B of Downtown Dadeland Condominium was experiencing stucco delaminating from elevator lobby soffits. BillerReinhart was recommended to create construction documents for an immediate repair of the soffits.
This project consisted of the initial condition survey of the existing aera of the structure, design, and construction phase services (shop drawing/submittal reviews, response to contractor RFI’s, project correspondence, etc.) for restoring a stack of soffits located at Building B of Downtown Dadeland Condominium in Miami, Florida. The project included:
- Special inspections in relations to sheathing.
- Creating a design that will reduce the risk of the problem reoccurring.