- Project Size: 113,000 Sq. Ft.
- Project Location: Brandon, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $5,000,000
- Actual Construction Costs: $5,000,000
- Completion Date: 2007
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request
Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. performed Threshold Inspector duties as per Chapters 471 and 553 of the Florida Statute s for the 113,000 sq. ft. five-story hotel building. The structure consists of cast-in-place concrete foundations and floor slab on grade, reinforced concrete walls, and reinforced concrete floor and roof slabs. Biller Reinhart reviewed structural drawings, specifications, and submittals, performed site visits to observe project construction, and prepared reports documenting the work to the building code official having jurisdiction over the project.