- Project Size: 13,000 Sq. Feet Each Bldg., 4 Units per Bldg.
- Project Location: Tampa, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $500,000 Per Building
- Actual Construction Costs: $500,000 Per Building
- Completion Date: 2006
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request
Emerald Greens Townhomes
Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. performed a structural design review for two-story four-unit residential buildings. The construction of the structures is comprised of the following: cast-in-place concrete foundations and floor slab on grade, first-story re-enforced concrete masonry unit walls, second-story timber framed walls, and pre-engineered metal plate connected timber second floor and roof trusses. Biller Reinhart provided technical assistance during the construction.