- Project Location: St Pete Beach, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: Not Available
- Actual Construction Costs: Not Available
- Completion Date: On-going
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request
After many years of exposure to coastal Florida’s harsh environmental conditions, Envoy Point Condominiums embarked on an important exterior wall restoration and waterproofing project. This project addresses long-term moisture intrusion issues and the repair of deteriorated stucco and concrete elements. Installation of new windows, new sealants and paint, will greatly improve the performance of the building envelope for years to come.
BillerReinhart performed a condition survey of both towers, recommended an appropriate scope of work that addressed the conditions quantified, worked hand in hand with the owners to prioritize a scope of work that met their needs, coordinated the acquisition of bids and developed a bid analysis. BillerReinhart are currently performing engineering services during the construction phase.