Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. performed a condition survey of the discernible structure elements of this historical timber framed structure. The building is to be restored to its original condition for use as a community center. Biller Reinhart generated a report to document our findings and recommend necessary repairs for the structure. A repair scope of work and schematic drawings were prepared for cost estimating by a contractor.
- Project Size: 4,200 Sq. Ft.
- Project Location: Plant City, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $200,000
- Completion Date: Pending
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request