- Project Size: Various Renovation & Restoration Projects
- Project Location: Tampa, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $2,000,000
- Actual Construction Costs: $2,000,000
- Completion Date: 2007
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. performed structural design and prepared construction documents (drawings and specifications) for various renovation and restoration projects at the hotel complex. Projects include the following:
- Casitas: Renovation/restoration of the vacation villas’ timber-framed roof overhangs.
- Oystercatchers Restaurant: structural strengthening and design of additional framing to accommodate the installation of new roof-mounted air-conditioning equipment.
- Chiller Installation: Design of exterior wall modifications to accommodate the installation of new chillers.
- Cooling Towers: Structural analysis of an existing steel support structure and design of additional framing members to accommodate the installation of new cooling towers.