- Project Size: Motor Lobby
- Project Location: Miami, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $150,000
- Completion Date: 08/05/2009
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request
Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. performed structural design and prepared construction documents (drawings and specifications) for stainless steel structure supporting the illuminated resin panels (3Form Deco Walls). A maximum wind load was established through calculations for the capacity of the panel structure. BillerReinhart coordinated closely with the fabricator during the drawing preparation process and assembly installation. BillerReinhart performed a site visit during the panel wall installation to view steel components and verify compliance with design documents.