Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. performed structural design services required for the ring-wall foundation of a fuel storage tank (70’0″ inside diameter x 50’9″ high). Biller Reinhart reviewed the Report of Geotechnical Exploration and Evaluation and supplements for proposed ring-wall foundation. Biller Reinhart also reviewed tank shop drawings and performed calculations for the structural design of the ring-wall tank foundation. Calculations include analysis for seismic and wind requirements and anchor bolt requirements. Biller Reinhart prepared construction documents (drawings and specifications) for the structural elements of the fuel tank ring wall foundation.
- Project Size: 70'0" inside diameter x 50'9" high
- Project Location: Savannah, Georgia
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $7,000
- Actual Construction Costs: $7,000
- Completion Date: 2011
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request