Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. performed Threshold Inspector duties as per Chapters 471 and 553 of the Florida Statute s for 10 townhouse buildings, two parking garages, a clubhouse and an administration building. The parking garages are comprised of precast concrete elements supported by a deep foundation system. The townhomes, clubhouse and administration building are timber framed structures supported by post-tensioned reinforced concrete mat foundation systems. Biller Reinhart reviewed structural drawings, specifications, and submittals, performed site visits to observe project construction, and prepared reports documenting the work to the building code official having jurisdiction over the project.
- Project Size: 10 Town House Buildings, Two Parking Garages
- Project Location: Panama City, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $75,000,000
- Completion Date: Pending
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request