Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. performed an above- and below-surface condition survey of the stone retaining wall surrounding the fresh water spring. Biller Reinhart performed structural design and prepared construction documents (drawings and specifications) for the retaining wall stabilization program, including sheet piling, tie backs and mini-piles.
- Project Size: Fresh Water Spring Recreation Area
- Project Location: Silver Springs, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $500,000
- Completion Date: 2009
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request