New Life Tabernacle
Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. performed structural design and prepared construction documents (drawings and specifications) for a new 1500 seat sanctuary and an adjacent two-story facility for offices, a fellowship hall, classrooms and support spaces. The total estimated area of the completed facility is 48,000 square feet. The construction of the structure is to be comprised of the following: cast-in-place concrete foundations and floor slab on grade, deep foundation system supporting the structural sanctuary floor slab, steel columns, and steel framed elevated floor and roof systems. The exterior walls utilize a curtain wall system.
- Project Size: 48,000 Sq. Ft.
- Project Location: Tampa, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $2,000,000
- Completion Date: Pending
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request