Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. performed structural design and prepared construction documents (drawings and specifications) for additions and renovations to this pharmaceutical facility in Miami, Florida. Additions included an interior steel framed mechanical mezzanine designed for a load of 150 pounds per square foot and a two-story CMU entrance area (elevator shaft, stair well and lobby) with a steel framed canopy. Renovations included enclosing a second floor area for additional usable floor space and modifications to existing interior walls.
- Project Size: 32,200 Sq. Ft.
- Project Location: Miami, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $2,000,000
- Actual Construction Costs: $2,000,000
- Completion Date: 2006
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request