Biller Reinhart provided structural engineering consulting services for quality control of the re-roof construction process on seven, three story residential structures. The construction process was observed on a weekly basis to ensure application products and methods were in accordance with the approved contract documents. The re-roof involved the removal and replacement of a modified bitumen flat roof, deteriorated plywood sheathing, and a tiled sloped-roof with underlayment.
- Project Location: Boca Raton, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $390,300.00
- Actual Construction Costs: N/A
- Completion Date: 04/2021
- Client: Royal Poinciana Home Owners Association LLC
- Owner: Royal Poinciana Home Owners Association LLC