Sarasota Opera House
Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. performed structural design for the restoration of a historic 1920’s era opera house. The scope of repair work addressed structural steel exterior wall and elevated floor beams and bar joists that exhibited moisture related deterioration and resulting impairment. Biller Reinhart performed site visits during construction to observe progress.
- Project Location: Sarasota, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $100,000
- Actual Construction Costs: $100,000
- Completion Date: 2007
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request