Skypoint Residential Tower
Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. performed Threshold Inspector duties as per Chapters 471 and 553 of the Florida Statute s for the 32-story condominium structure supported on a pile foundation system. The structure’s elevated floor and roof slabs are constructed of post-tensioned re enforced concrete. Biller Reinhart reviewed structural drawings, specifications, and submittals, performed site visits to observe project construction, and prepared reports documenting the work to the building code official having jurisdiction over the project.
- Project Size: 685,000 Square Feet
- Project Location: Tampa, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $50,000,000
- Completion Date: 2008
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request