Steak & Shake
Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. performed structural design for prototype buildings. Structures were designed for a location-appropriate wind speeds. The construction of the prototype structure is comprised of the following: cast-in-place concrete foundations and floor slab on grade, reinforced concrete masonry unit or timber framed exterior walls and pre-engineered metal plate connected timber roof trusses. Biller Reinhart prepared construction documents (drawings and specifications) for the various prototype buildings. Biller Reinhart reviewed shop drawings and submittals regarding structural work. Biller Reinhart performed site visits during construction to observe progress.
- Project Size: 3,000 Sq. Ft.
- Project Location: Various Florida Locations
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $500,000
- Actual Construction Costs: $500,000
- Completion Date: 2007
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request