Tampa City Hall Light Painting
Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. performed structural design and prepared construction documents (drawings and specifications) for the installation anchorage of Tampa City Hall Lightpainting. Biller Reinhart coordinated with artist Steven Knapp for connection and mounting details for the sculptural elements required for collecting and dispersing light on the building facade.
- Project Size: Tampa City Hall Building
- Project Location: Tampa, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $100,000
- Completion Date: 08/05/2006
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request