- Project Size: 12-Sided; 30'x30'x134'H
- Project Location: Tampa International Airport
- Actual Construction Costs: $2,000,000
- Completion Date: 2010
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Hillsborough County Aviation Authority
TIA ASR-9 Facility
Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. performed Threshold Inspector duties as per Chapters 471 and 553 of the Florida Statute s for the 134-foot radar equipment tower structure. The structure consists of a deep foundation system (precast concrete driven piles), cast-in-place concrete pile cap, precast concrete wall panels and internal structural steel framing platforms. Biller Reinhart reviewed structural drawings, specifications, and submittals, performed site visits to observe project construction, and prepared reports documenting the work to Hillsborough County Aviation Authority and the building code official having jurisdiction over the project.