- Project Location: Clearwater, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $250,000
- Actual Construction Costs: $250,000
- Completion Date: June 2004
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request
Ultimar Two Condominiums
Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. performed a condition survey and prepared design drawings and specifications and bid documents for the restoration of deteriorated post-tensioned concrete walkway slabs. Biller Reinhart assisted the client during the bidding phase of the project to select a contractor to perform the restoration work. Biller Reinhart also performed construction administration services including the following: conducting site visits during the restoration work to observe construction progress, submitting reports documenting the work, and reviewing contractor pay requests.