- Project Size: Plaza at Tampa Union Station
- Project Location: Tampa, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $100,000
- Completion Date: 2004
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request
Union Station Clock Tower
Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. coordinated with artist William Culbertson for performing calculations and preparing construction documents (drawings and specifications) for the design of the clock tower foundation and anchor bolts embedded into the foundation. Biller Reinhart performed structural review of precast concrete shop drawings to verify compliance with requirements set by the Florida Building Code 2001 for tower component installation. Biller Reinhart performed a site visit during the tower installation to view precast concrete components and verify compliance with design documents.