USF Monument Signs
Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. performed structural design and prepared construction documents (drawings and specifications) for the cast-in-place, reinforced concrete foundations and reinforced concrete masonry unit (CMU) planter walls for two sign structures being constructed on the north side of the USF Tampa campus. The L-shaped sign structures are located at the east and west corners of Palm Avenue and Fletcher Avenue.
- Project Size: Two USF Monument Signs
- Project Location: Tampa, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $100,000
- Completion Date: 2009
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: University of South Florida