- Project Size: The Bronze Statues
- Project Location: Tampa, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $250,000
- Completion Date: 2009
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: University of South Florida
USF MSCS Plaza Bull Monuments
Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. performed structural design consulting and coordination for the installation of three bronze bull statues located in the South Plaza of the new USF Marshall Student Center. The bronze statues are supported on cast-in-place, reinforced concrete foundations.