- Project Size: 4,800 Sq. Ft. Equipment Yard Addition
- Project Location: Tampa, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $4,500,000
- Completion Date: 2009
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: University of South Florida
USF Northwest Chiller Plant
Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. performed the structural engineering design and prepared the construction documents (drawings and specifications) for a chiller plant expansion for the existing Northwest Chiller Plant on the University of South Florida campus. The expansion included new double cell cooling towers elevated on structural steel frames and a chiller and associated pumps and piping. Structural design was provided for the equipment foundations, steel support frames and pipe supports. The new area is enclosed with a 32-foot high structural steel framed louvered paneled screen wall supported by a deep foundation system.