Westshore Yacht Club
Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. performed Threshold Inspector duties as per Chapters 471 and 553 of the Florida Statute s for townhouse structures. The construction of the 3- and 4-Story 5-Unit and 8-Unit structures is comprised of the following: cast-in-place concrete foundations and floor slab on grade, reinforced concrete masonry unit walls and pre-engineered metal plate connected timber floor and roof trusses. Biller Reinhart reviewed structural drawings, specifications, and submittals, performed site visits to observe project construction, and prepared reports documenting the work to the building code official having jurisdiction over the project.
- Project Size: 3 and 4 Story, 5 and 8 Unit Structures
- Project Location: Tampa, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $75,000,000
- Completion Date: Pending
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request