- Project Size: Two Existing Openings Approximately 16'8" Wide by 10'10" High
- Project Location: Tampa, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $50,000
- Completion Date: 2011
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request
World of Beer Westchase
Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. provided structural engineering design and renovation services for the installation of a new door system in an exterior wall at World of Beer. Two existing store front systems were removed and replaced with a Nana Wall Unit and Fixed glass curtain wall system. Biller Reinhart performed calculations as required for the design of the steel elements (steel channel jambs and steel beam, including connections and/or anchoring) to accommodate the installation of the Nana Wall Unit Type SL45 and fixed glass curtain wall system for each existing opening to meet wind loading requirements per ASCE 7. Biller Reinhart prepared drawings and specifications for the steel elements.