Biller Reinhart Engineering for Group over almost two decades, Structural Engineers Bradenton company has grown to include a team of engineers and technical support with over 180 years of combined experience in the field of Structural Engineers Bradenton, consultation, assessments and inspection on a multitude of projects for both public and private clients. Based in Florida with offices in Bradenton, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Ft. Lauderdale, and Sarasota, the firm provides services to many diverse clients locally and nationally and specializes in several key areas of Structural Engineers Bradenton including the design of new structures, restoration, and renovation of existing structures, roof consulting, building envelope evaluations, engineering analysis, building studies, forensic evaluations, expert witness consulting and threshold inspections.
Our Structural Engineers Bradenton company focuses on a streamlined process from the initial design to the estimating phase to physical construction, in the hope of creating a cost-efficient experience for both the client and the company. Most importantly when problems are encountered we work with the Engineers instead of “pointing the finger at each other”. We provide design, repair, and construction for all your construction needs with the best Structural Engineers Bradenton, Florida.
Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. offers comprehensive structural engineering Bradenton and building envelope consulting services. Our firm specializes in the following:
- Design of new buildings, industrial structures, equipment support structural engineering Bradenton, and equipment concealment structures.
- Threshold inspection for new building construction and building restoration.
- Structural engineering Bradenton restoration of existing buildings, parking structures, plaza decks, industrial structures, and equipment support structures.
- Waterproofing of existing buildings, parking structures, and plaza decks.
- Roof consulting.
- Assessment of existing buildings and parking structures for forensic investigations, due diligence studies, feasibility studies, turnover studies, emergency repairs, and for future project planning.