Who We Are
Biller Reinhart Engineering Group was founded in 2001 (opened in 2002) by President and Principal Structural Engineer Michael H. Biller, P.E., RRC, and Vice President and Principal Structural Engineer Robert J. Reinhart, P.E. Mr. Biller and Mr. Reinhart actively manage the firm and apply their diverse knowledge and extensive experience to their respective roles. Both principals are registered in multiple states including the State of Florida and are licensed Special Inspectors for threshold inspection services in the State of Florida.
Over almost two decades, the company has grown to include a team of engineers and technical support with over 140 years of combined experience in the field of structural engineering design, consultation, assessments and inspection on a multitude of projects for both public and private clients. Based in Florida with offices in Tampa, St. Petersburg, Ft. Lauderdale, and Sarasota, the firm provides services to many diverse clients locally and nationally and specializes in several key areas of structural engineering including the design of new structures, restoration and renovation of existing structures, roof consulting, building envelope evaluations, engineering analysis, building studies, forensic evaluations, expert witness consulting and threshold inspections.
Key client market sectors that Biller Reinhart serves include Commercial, Public, Religious, Healthcare Facilities, Hotels & Hospitality, Industrial & Manufacturing, Parking Structures, Water & Waste Water and Residential. Biller Reinhart has provided structural engineering services for such clients as City of Tampa, City of St. Petersburg and the City of Sarasota, City of Fort Lauderdale, City of Miami Gardens, South Florida Water Management District, Hillsborough County, Hillsborough County Schools, Verizon Wireless, Walgreens, 5/3 Bank, University of South Florida, University of Tampa, Pinellas County Jail, Brandon Regional Hospital, University Community Hospital, Doubletree Hotels, Hyatt Hotels, Hilton Hotels, Steak ‘n Shake, Aventura Hospital, Cardinal Health and The Port of Tampa.
Biller Reinhart’s talented staff of structural engineers, draftsmen, and office personnel assists clients daily with a host of structural issues. The firm continues to grow and expand its knowledge and expertise with a wide variety of structural systems. With professional registrations in Florida and many other states and territories, our professionals stand ready to assist you with your next project. You can be confident in our team as we will continually strive to exceed your expectations.
Biller Reinhart is licensed to provide professional structural engineering and consulting in a number of states and territories additional to Florida, including Alabama, Georgia, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, New York, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin. We have the ability to apply for other state licenses though reciprocity via NCEES (National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying) and the flexibility to travel enabling us to meet our clients’ diverse needs.
Years Combined Experience
Brian is involved with planning, scheduling and estimating potential projects. He has prepared detailed layouts and designs for projects encompassing concrete, steel, masonry, and timber structures.
Lee has gained a wealth of experience on a wide variety of projects for public and private clients. He has prepared detailed layouts and designs for projects encompassing concrete, steel, masonry, and timber structures.
Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. is always looking for engineering talent to potentially join our team. A career at BillerReinhart is:
- One which exposes you to all facets of the engineering consulting business, from proposal writing and winning the job, to pre-design condition assessments of existing structures, to development of design documents (drawings and specifications writing), to construction phase services;
- Rich in collaboration with fellow team members;
- One which includes an enjoyable work environment and a working culture focused on personal attention;
- One which allows for professional and financial growth with a well-defined and guided path for success.
The company has grown steadily and carefully from its humble beginnings to include a team of well over 20 team members consisting of engineers, structural technicians and engineering support staff. If you think that you would be a good fit for our team, feel free to submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. BillerReinhart has immediate openings for the following positions and locations:
Description of Duties
- Client correspondence
- Building condition assessments
- Assisting in forensic investigations
- Project specifications preparation
- Construction observation and documentation
- Engineering calculations for building analysis and design
- Compose the following documents: condition survey, observation, field, and summary reports
- Coordination with engineering technicians for drawing preparation
- Graduation with a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Civil Engineering with a Structural Engineering focus from an ABET accredited university
- EI designation preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary
- Must satisfy a background check
- Competitive base salary, plus annual profitability bonuses
- Benefit options include: health, dental, vision insurance, and 401K match
- Experienced team that specializes in concrete restoration, seawall repair and forensic investigation
- Continuing education seminars and opportunities
- Company funded program for certifications and licenses
- Exceptional company culture with a dynamic atmosphere
- Opportunity to work with wide variety of structures