Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. is always looking for engineering talent to potentially join our team. A career at BillerReinhart is:
- One which exposes you to all facets of the engineering consulting business, from proposal writing and winning the job, to pre-design condition assessments of existing structures, to development of design documents (drawings and specifications writing), to construction phase services;
- Rich in collaboration with fellow team members;
- One which includes an enjoyable work environment and a working culture focused on personal attention;
- One which allows for professional and financial growth with a well-defined and guided path for success.
The company has grown steadily and carefully from its humble beginnings to include a team of well over 20 team members consisting of engineers, structural technicians and engineering support staff. If you think that you would be a good fit for our team, feel free to submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. BillerReinhart has immediate openings for the following positions and locations:
Description of Duties
- Establishing, maintaining, and working within a marketing budget.
- Overseeing the digital marketing aspects of the company, including the website and social media platforms.
- Managing vendors supplying outsourced services, such as website development. company, SEO, copywriters, social media, etc., as well as providing regular evaluation of those services.
- Leading direct marketing efforts, including attending industry functions, and participating in industry organization activities, committees, etc.
- Performing analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Developing and implementing innovative marketing campaigns designed to increase brand awareness/recognition in current and emerging markets.
- Identifying and evaluating sources of new clientele in current and emerging markets.
- Responding to requests for proposals/qualifications (RFPs/RFQs) from public entities.
- Internal marketing, including promoting our company to current/recent team members. This includes managing employee appreciations/recognition initiatives.
- Assisting with recruiting.
Candidates for this position must satisfy at least one of the following educational/work experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business-related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and 2 to 4 years of marketing experience in consulting or construction related industry
- 5 to 10 years of marketing experience in engineering consulting or construction related industry
In addition to the above educational/work experience requirements, candidates should possess the following soft skills:
- Ability to lead and make decisions
- Be organized and also creative
- Be able to speak publicly and give presentations comfortably
- Ability to efficiently work independently, as well as collaborate with team members
- Be able to lead marketing update meetings with the company’s management and operations groups
- Be able to develop marketing-based reports for the company’s management and operations groups
- Ability to analyze data and think critically