Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. performed Threshold Inspector duties as per Chapters 471 and 553 of the Florida Statutes for the restoration of the elevated reinforced concrete slab in the kitchen area. Biller Reinhart reviewed structural drawings, specifications, and submittals, performed site visits to observe project construction, and prepared reports documenting the work to the building code official having jurisdiction over the project.
- Project Size: Second Floor Kitchen Area
- Project Location: Aventura, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $375,000
- Actual Construction Costs: $375,000
- Completion Date: April 2008
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request