This project consisted of the initial condition survey of the existing structure, design, assistance during bidding and negotiations, and construction phase services (shop drawing/submittal reviews, response to contractor RFI’s, project correspondence, etc.) for upgrading and restoring the 3 story condominium building at The Deerfield Buccaneer in Deerfield Beach, Florida. The project included:
- Special inspections in relations to concrete repairs for major portions of elevated walkways and columns surrounding the three stair towers of the condominium building.
- Sounded entire property for repairs to ensure structural integrity.
- Reviewing shoring calculations and designs.
- Facilitated installation of a new aluminum railing system throughout the stair towers and elevated walkways.
Among other valuable services, BillerReinhart was able to provide updates to the building official due to the fact that the 40 Year Recertification process was overdue. Eventually, BillerReinhart aided the client in mitigating all fines with the special magistrate to finally close out the 40 Year Recertification case.
- Project Location: Deerfield Beach, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: Not Available
- Actual Construction Costs: Not Available
- Completion Date: 2019
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request