Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. performed Threshold Inspector duties as per Chapters 471 and 553 of the Florida Statute s for the 21-story condominium structure supported on a pile foundation system. The elevated floor slabs of the structure are re-enforced concrete. Biller Reinhart reviewed structural drawings, specifications, and submittals, performed site visits to observe project construction, and prepared reports documenting the work to the building code official having jurisdiction over the project.
- Project Size: 21 Stories, 765 Res Units, 91,000 SF Comm
- Project Location: Panama City Beach, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $155,000,000
- Completion Date: Pending
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request