Lanikai Villas Condominium
This project consisted of the initial condition survey of the existing residential condominium, and parking garage structures, design, assistance during bidding and negotiations, and construction phase services (shop drawing/submittal reviews, response to contractor RFI’s, project correspondence, etc.) for upgrading and restoring the parking garage structure with a green roof which 2 residential condominium building sit on and a myriad of both concrete and steel structural repairs throughout the property located at Lanikai Villas Condominium in Delray Beach, Florida. The project included:
- Special inspections in relations to steel repairs for newly installed and welded steel columns, angles, and connections. Also, concrete repairs for minor portions of the roof deck, major portions of parapet walls, and some primary structural components of the and parking garage.
- Sounded every square inch of the property for repairs to solidify structural integrity
- Reviewing shoring calculations and designs
- Overseeing waterproofing applications for both future landscaping and pedestrian traffic surfaces
Among other valuable services we were able to provide our Client on this project, BillerReinhart was able to provide construction administration services in relation to commercially lining all of the sanitary pipes on site for the 15 residential condominium structures.
- Project Location: Delray Beach, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: Not Available
- Actual Construction Costs: Not Available
- Completion Date: 2019
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: Information Available Upon Request