New Port Richey Fire Station
Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. provided structural engineering design and renovation services for the fire station which was built in 1964 during a re-roofing project. The re-roofing project included removing and replacing the metal roof deck and strengthening the existing steel roof framing to meet the requirements of the current building code relating to structural capacity.
- Project Size: 3,200 Sq. Ft.
- Project Location: New Port Richey, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $125,000
- Actual Construction Costs: $125,000
- Completion Date: 2008
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: City of New Port Richey