- Project Size: 3,200 Sq. Ft.
- Project Location: New Port Richey, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $125,000
- Actual Construction Costs: $125,000
- Completion Date: 2008
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: City of New Port Richey
New Port Richey Fire Station
Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. provided structural engineering design and renovation services for the fire station which was built in 1964 during a re-roofing project. The re-roofing project included removing and replacing the metal roof deck and strengthening the existing steel roof framing to meet the requirements of the current building code relating to structural capacity.