USF Marshall Center
Biller Reinhart Engineering Group, Inc. performed structural design and prepared construction documents (drawings and specifications) for the cast-in-place, reinforced concrete retaining walls, bench seating, amphitheater and stairs for this terraced style open plaza located on the south side of the new USF Marshall Student Center. Biller Reinhart also performed construction administration services including submittal review and contractor correspondence.
- Project Size: Open Plan Courtyard
- Project Location: Tampa, Florida
- Budgeted Construction Costs: $750,000
- Completion Date: 2009
- Client: Information Available Upon Request
- Owner: University of South Florida