Imperial Point Condominium
This project consisted of the initial condition survey of the existing structures, design, assistance during bidding and negotiations, and construction phase services (shop drawing/submittal reviews, response to contractor RFI’s, project correspondence, etc.) for upgrading and restoring the 7 story condominium tower, 2 story parking garage, and pool deck located at Imperial Point Condominium in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The project included:
- Special inspections in relations to concrete repairs for minor portions of parapet walls, major portions of balcony decks, and some primary structural components of the condominium tower and parking garage.
- Sounded entire property for repairs to solidify structural integrity.
- Reviewing shoring calculations and designs.
- Overseeing waterproofing applications for both future vehicular and pedestrian traffic surfaces
Among other valuable services we were able to provide our Client on this project, BillerReinhart was able to provide updates to the building official due to the fact that the 40 Year Recertification process was overdue. Eventually, BillerReinhart aided the client in mitigating all fines with the special magistrate to finally close out the 40 Year Recertification case.
- Project Location: Imperial Point Condominium, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Construction Costs: 1.4 Million
- Completion Date: 2019
- Project Size: 39,000 sq ft